A newly established television station is inviting appointment to the above position.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The Television Production Manager will be responsible for the planning and supervising television production. budget. personnel and equipment. He must be able to work within strict broadcasting deadlines and supervise technical crew in performance activities.
- Manage schedules of all equipment and personnel. production activities and operations for a television station.
- Consult with producers and directors to determine most efficient execution of Production design including staging and lighting environment television productions.
- Prepare cost estimate for equipment and .bout in preparation for production budgets and monitor production budgets
- Directing technical production staff in the set up and Operation of studio and remote site for high quality production standards.
- Monitor subordinates' activities.
- Participate in annual station budget preparation and provide inputs in television production planning.
- Any other duties as directed by the General Manager.
Qualifications And Experience
- A degree in Television or related field and four years experience in television production operations and two years must be at supervisory level, or eight years experience In the operation of television Production services which includes two years supervisory experience or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge. skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Skill in both oral and written communication.
- Knowledge of broadcasting rules. regulations and guidelines.
- Knowledge of the latest production and technical standards.
- Ability to supervise technical Crews based on the best supervisory practices and principles.
- Excellent communication. interpersonal and leadership skills.
How To Apply
Interested qualified candidates should send application letters. CVs and certified copies of academic and profession., certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 6 August, 2022.