This role provides project management support for Technology projects. Responsible for effective communication with stakeholders through the creation and sharing of project trackers, issues logs, status reports and/or any other project management artifacts.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Function as a resource for questions, concerns, and/or issues regarding project requirements.
- Provide support in gathering, defining, documenting, and clarifying business requirements for Technology projects
- Conducts project stand-up meetings to ensure project agility
- Attend and participate in project meetings as requested
- Identify and track project issues and dependencies, ensuring that adequate follow-through and appropriate actions are taken to complete the project on time
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Create and manage documentation, trackers, and reports for projects
- Track, forecast and report on project progress including milestones, risks, issues, decisions, and changes
- Work cross-functionally on the implementation of projects and ensure the success of projects
- Remove any blockers impacting project deliverables Project Analysis
- Provide analysis on business/data requirements emanating from the Business for Technology projects
- Apply basic understanding of project objectives and requirements todevelop Feasibility reports, Functional and/or Business Specification documents, schedules, and other project artefacts, as needed Service Delivery Support
- User query/issue handling- Ensuring user queries or issues related to Technology projects are captured, validated, and triaged for further processing within IT
- Coordination - Work closely with other IT department personnel and business to ensure the successful delivery of technology projects
- Support Service Delivery Manager to achieve departmental mandate through implementation of industry best practice models in project management for the timely, within budget and scope delivery of technology projects Document Management
- Analyst must maintain comprehensive records of all Technology projects
Qualifications And Experience
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent
- Project Management qualifications an added advantage
- Two (2) to Four (4) years’ experience working as a project professional in a related field required
Skills and Competencies
- Positive attitude.
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
- Excellent communicator and motivator.
- Attention to detail.
- Maturity and credibility
- Adept at Agile/ Scrum methodologies
- Understanding of PMP principles
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office applications
- Use of Issues Tracking applications – Mantis etc
- Use of Collaboration tools – JIRA,Trello, Monday etc
- Performing in a project support role
- Understanding of ITIL
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional research and reporting skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to Careerszim@bancabc.co.zw with the Heading: “Technology Projects Analyst” attaching all academic certificates and transcripts
NB: Appointments will be made in compliance with BancABC’s Recruitment policy.