Suitable candidates are invited to apply for the role of Technology Project Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
Technology Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all Technology projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget.
- Assist in defining project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Monitor all Technology project plans for projects to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage Requirements elicitation process and framework for the team
- Prioritise and coordinate sequence for project execution
- Create and enforce business analysis policies and frameworks for adoption
Qualifications And Experience
- Honours Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Informatics
- At least 2 certifications in ICT
- Training in Project Management PMI/PRINCE II, SCRUM, SAFe
- Excellent reporting Skills
How To Apply
All CVs should be submitted by 12 June 2022 to email@example.com