Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the position of Technology Operations Analyst which has arisen within Technology Services Department.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Monitoring system performance and availability of the Core Banking system and all business support systems
- Evaluating system processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Configuring of Core Banking system enhancements, interfacing systems, perform root cause analysis in cases of system incidences and developing solutions to address them.
- Drafting of operating instruction documents and data analysis methodologies for use by end users.
- Researching and recommending new technologies that aides in simplifying system monitoring tasks.
- Conducting daily system health checks on application instances and digital platforms
- Running Close of Business (COB), End of Month (EOM) and End of Year (EOY) procedures on T24 core banking system
Qualifications And Experience
- Relevant Qualifications
How To Apply
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title, Technology Operations Analyst clearly written in the subject line by Thursday 6th of October 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.