Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the following vacancies that has arisen within the Croco Group of Companies.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Services, repairs and maintains customer’s vehicles.
- Replaces damaged parts
- Diagnoses technical issues
- Inspects equipment, analyses trouble and plans sequence of repair operations.
- Adjusts, or repairs and replaces parts in engines, transmissions, differentials, brakes and other equipment.
- Investigates complaints and equipment malfunctions.
- Analyses performance of equipment.
- Ensures that all equipment is well maintained.
- Participates in the selection of equipment and in the preparation of specifications for purchase.
- Recommends improved work methods and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation of capital and operating budgets.
- Maintains inventory control over equipment and supplies.
- Assists in ordering and replacement of equipment, parts and supplies.
- Performs related work as required.
- Maintains a clean, safe working environment.
- Produces legible and accurate paperwork reflecting work performed.
Qualifications And Experience
- Class one Apprenticeship trained motor mechanic
- 2 years post apprenticeship experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in motor mechanics
- Class two drivers licence
- Computer literate and good diagnostic skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Hpow To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org via email specifying the vacancy applied for in the subject by no later than the 22nd of March 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.