Faculty Of Natural Resources Management And Agriculture
Department of Animal Science
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure the functionality and safety of the practical equipment.
- Control the materials kept in stock.
- Ensure equipment and materials are ready for practical use.
- Support academics carrying out research projects.
- Demonstrate methods and experiments to students.
- Facilitate students’ trips in liaison with Departmental Chairpersons.
- Perform other related duties assigned.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must have five (5) Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Science.
- The incumbent must also have a National Diploma in Agriculture or Diploma in Animal Health and Production.
- A related Higher National Diploma or Degree will be an added advantage.
Experience and Qualities
- The applicant must have at least two (2) years post qualification experience in animal production and/or research, with traceable references.
- Must possess analytical skills and be hands on.
How To Apply
Conditions of Service:
Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to:
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.