Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the above-mentioned vacancy that has arisen within Croco Holdings group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Services, repairs and maintains customers vehicles.
- Replaces damaged parts.
- Diagnoses technical issues.
- Inspects equipment, analyzes trouble and plans sequence of repair operations.
- Investigates complaints and equipment performance and malfunctions.
- Ensures all equipment is well maintained.
- Participates in equipment, parts and supplies selection and purchase
- Recommends improved work methods and procedures.
- Maintains inventory control over equipment and supplies.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Class one apprenticeship trained
- Extensive knowledge and 3 years post apprenticeship experience
- Class two driver's licence is a must
- Good computer, analytical and diagnostic skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs via email to: email@example.com stating the job applied for in the email subject.
Deadline: 15 November 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.