Reporting to the Head of Sales the Technical Sales Representatives shall have a clear understanding of aluminium products and the ability to demonstrate how they work and suit into clients’ needs and conceptual frameworks. Their responsibilities will include establishing the needs of the customer and recommending and demonstrating products.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Establishing the technical needs of the clients and suggesting appropriate products.
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Keeping customers informed about new technological products.
- Compiling proposals and reports related to technical products.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales made.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
- Compliance with all relevant company SOPs, policies, statutory regulations and expected company behaviours at all time and implements corrective action when required.
Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing or related.
- Experience in Aluminium and Shopfitting is a must.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a technical sales representative position is a must.
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the aluminium products work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- A Clean Class 4 valid driver’s license and a willingness to travel extensively.
How To Apply
Email CVs to: email@example.com
Note: Late submissions and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted