Exciting and challenging opportunities have arisen within First Mutual Reinsurance Company in the Operations Department. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill these vacancies on a permanent basis.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Participating in the formulation of the System and Product Strategy and producing the annual business plan.
- Evaluating and monitoring plan profitability and financial performance in line with health industry guidelines and management targets annually.
- Developing and implementing appropriate technical assessment models or methodologies for business process optimisation.
- Performing analysis of the company's claims and expenses to identify areas of improvement in claims efficiency.
- Analysing pricing data from industry standards, previous sales trends and competitors to determine the ideal target price for products of the business.
- Identifying and solving pricing problems through the analysis of internal and external data.
- Documenting markets needs and developing financial solutions to address the needs.
- Maintaining membership claims statistics for the purpose of key management decisions
- Analysing Fund demographic patterns for benefit design and Fund profitability interventions
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Insurance and Risk Management, Mathematics or Statistics
- A minimum of five (5) years of applicable technical and managerial experience.
- Have an analytical mind, problem-solving and organisational skills
- In-depth understanding of technical insurance issues and / or emerging trends
- Demonstrates sense of urgency, creativity, attention to detail and flawless execution
How To Apply
With you, for you.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVO, copies
of certificates and application letters to Group human Resources via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org