Wanted is a Technical Manager to join an organisation in the Health sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
Duties & Responsiblities
- Participating in the formulation of the System and Product Strategy and producing the annual business plan.
- Evaluating and monitoring plan profitability and financial performance in line with health industry guidelines and management targets annually.
- Developing and implementing appropriate technical assessment models or methodologies for business process optimization.
- Performing analysis of the company’s claims and expenses to identify areas of improvement in claims efficiency.
- Analysing pricing data from industry standards, previous sales trends and competitors to determine the ideal target price for products of the business.
- Identifying and solving pricing problems through the analysis of internal and external data.
- Documenting markets needs and developing financial solutions to address the needs.
- Maintaining membership claims statistics for the purpose of key management decisions
- Analysing Fund demographic patterns for benefit design and Fund profitability interventions
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Insurance and Risk Management, Mathematics or Statistics
- A minimum of five (5) years of applicable technical and managerial experience.
How To Apply
ToApply Used Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/Technical-Manager/1936