We are seeking to recruit a proficient and dynamic Technical Fleet Administrator who will work under the general supervision of the Fleet Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The individual will be responsible for testing and diagnosing a variety of vehicles to ensure that they meet mechanical guidelines and quality standards.
- The successful candidate will also perform other office administration duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Motor Vehicle mechanic qualification
- Knowledge in engines, suspension, brakes, clutch, steering and fuel systems
- Motor vehicle inspection experience
- 5 Ordinary level passes
- Drivers licence.
- A qualification in Transport Logistics, Fleet Management or equivalent is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications from appropriately qualified and experienced candidates must send Cv’s to: email@example.com by the 27th of November 2022.