- The purpose of this job is to conduct preventative and corrective maintenance on solar plants
infrastructure within the business.
- Conducts preventative maintenance of solar plant infrastructure on a regular basis.
- Conducts corrective maintenance of solar plant infrastructure on a need basis.
- Ensures all related reports, checklists and documents are completed accurately and within
- service level agreed timelines.
- Participates in the commissioning of all new solar plants.
- Performs other technical and administrative duties associated with operating and maintaining a solar system.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 ‘O’ Levels including English, Mathematics and Science.
- 3 Advanced ‘A’ Level passes with a good pass in Mathematics (B or Better) and/or Computer
- HND in Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to conduct solar systems software is a must.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Clean class four (4) driver’s licence is a must.
How To Apply
To apply for the above-listed position, kindly follow the link below to register your candidate
profile and apply directly on our recruitment portal:
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be responded to