Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned vacancies that have arisen at Bindura University of Science Education.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide academic leadership to the Department, initiate, guide and contribute basic and applied research in the Department
- Successful applicants must be able to carry out tutorials, conduct collaborative research and be involved in University service and community engangement.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor of Social Work (Hons) degree passed with a distinction or an Upper Second class (2.1)
- Be registered with the Council of Social Workers, and
- Applicants must be prepared to pursue a Master’s degree in Social Work.
How To Apply
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 10 October 2022.