Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned vacancies that have arisen at Bindura University of Science Education.
Duties And Responsibilities
The successful candidate will assist academic staff in:
- The delivery of teaching or teaching related duties to students
- Conducting tutorials
- Marking and grading of assignments, tests and examinations
- Conducting practicals
- Invigilation of examinations
- Development or upgrading of learning materials
- Conducting research
- Any other duties as assigned by superiors.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor of Science honours degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Information Technology passed with at least an Upper Second (2.1) degree class.
How To Apply
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 12 September 2022.