The university was established through an act of the Zimbabwe parliament in 2004 and opened its doors to 14 pioneer students in the faculty of Agricultural Sciences in August 2005. The expansion of university education in Zimbabwe is part of government policy adopted at the onset of independence.Head Office (Lupane Campus) P.O Box 170 Lupanehttp://www.lsu.ac.zw/
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above mentioned post.
FACULTY OF COMMERCE - Department of Business Management
Duties And Responsibilities
- Applicants must be able to tutor in any of the following courses in Purchasing and Supply Management; Public Procurement, Storage and Inventory Management, Transport and Logistics Management, Customs and Port Management and Supply Chain Risk Management.
- Successful participating in community outreach activities.
- Participating in income generating activities.
- Conducting research.
- Innovation and production of goods and services.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must hold a good Bachelor of Commerce/BSc Honours degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent with at least an upper second class (2.1) or better.
- A Master’s Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain Management or related field would be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application should consist of the application letter, Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, birth certificate and National Identity Card.
Closing Date: 16 September 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.