Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned vacancy that has arisen at Bindura University of Science Education.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in marking and conducting tutorials and practical activities for undergraduate courses
- To participate in other University service and community engagement activities.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must have a Bachelor of Science (Hons) degree in Geography and Environmental Science/Studies/Bachelor of Science (Hons) degree in Geology/Bachelor of Science (Hons) degree in Natural Resources Management/Bachelor of Science (Hons) degree in Climate Science/Bachelor of Science (Hons) degree in Geography/Bachelor of Science (Hons) degree in Geosciences or any Geosciences related discipline passed with a Distinction or 2.1 degree class
- GIS and Remote Sensing knowledge would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 10 October 2022.