The Primary objective of the teacher is to teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum
Framework under the overall guidance of the competent education Authority
Duties And Responsibilities
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School or Head of department.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the school.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by students.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of students.
- Appraisal of students’ performance
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to the teacher.
- Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters.
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school staff, including those having posts of special responsibility and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students.
Qualifications And Experience
- A degree or diploma in Education
- Five Ordinary level passes including Mathematicss and English
- A' level qualification an added advantage
How To Apply
interested candidates should email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org