Job Title: Systems Development Analyst
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
Reporting To: Manager – Information Technology
About Higherlife Foundation
Higherlife Foundation (Higherlife) is a social impact organization that invests in human capital to build thriving individuals, communities, and sustainable livelihoods. Founded by Strive and Tsitsi Masiyiwa in 1996, the Foundation was first launched in Zimbabwe and has since spread its footprint to Lesotho, Burundi, Rwanda, Swaziland, South Africa, and Kenya. Higherlife Foundation implements projects in Education; Health; Rural Transformation and Sustainable Livelihoods; and Disaster Relief and Preparedness impacting millions of lives in the communities it serves.
Primary Purpose of the Job:
The successful incumbent will be responsible for translating algorithms and technical specifications into codes that can be executed on a computer system. The role exists to provide third level support for deployed solutions.
- Receives systems requirements from Technical Consultant/Line Manager and analyses them for implementation onto the platforms
- Develops integration strategies between key systems conforming to software development best practices and latest technologies.
- Carries unit, integration, and system tests on created modules to verify alignment to system requirements.
- Implements systems development section policies, processes and procedures to deliver quality software applications.Researches and recommends trending software development tools and frameworks to solve efficiently meet business requirements.
- Ensures policies are adequately communicated to all application users and section members.
- Develops systems according to standards, policies and system requirements.
- Conducts unit testing to software packages in line with scheduled development sprints.
- Ensures systems deployments adhere to deployment and operational policies in place.
- Establishes a secure integration infrastructure to protect sensitive business information.
- Evaluates integration infrastructure to keep in line with the rapid changes in technology and security threats.
- Proposes solutions to address challenges raised by system users.
Qualifications and Competencies
- A degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- A related post graduate qualification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of security frameworks and implementation is a must.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
- Must be able to work well under minimum supervision.
- Clean Class 4 Drivers licence an added advantage
• Knowledge of security frameworks and implementation is a must
How To Apply
To Aply Use Link: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/systems-development-analyst-2/