Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position which has arisen in the Information Technology department.
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for researching, designing, testing, and implementing software programs.
Key Performance Areas
- Developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining information systems and software. Identifying gaps and performing modifications to existing programs.
- • Writing scripts to automate routine business operations.
- Verifying and deploying programs and systems on dedicated servers and computers.
- Troubleshooting malfunctioning systems.
- Testing systems before deploying to the live environment.
- Evaluating system compliance with business requirements.
- Producing documentation on product requirements, design and architecture.
- Creating end-user documentation for custom developed systems.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Java, C#, Python, SQL and Microsoft Office suite.
- Two years' proven experience in software design and development.
How To Apply
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested candidates should email their applications, CVs and proof of qualifications to email@example.com.