Applications are invited from individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the following post:
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Information Systems/Technology
- Certification in Microsoft
- Ability to work under pressure paying attention to detail.
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting servers' performance. This includes making sure that all security patches and critical updates are installed on the servers.
- Designing and implementing network infrastructure. Performing an audit of all the IT hardware and software. Monitoring compliance of the computer and internet usage policy.
- Monitoring performance of the NCZ System and liaising with the developers for system upgrades and patches. Basic' troubleshooting of system connectivity and performance.
Applicants wishing to be considered for the above posts should submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates and names of three contactable referees by not later than Friday the 27th of May 2022. All applications should be addressed to the Registrar email email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
16 Dale Road, ADYLINN, Marlborough, Harare Telephone: 300169, 309436,
NURSES COUNCIL OF ZIMBABWE
P. O. Box A 830 AVONDALE Harare, Zimbabwe