Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned vacancy that has arisen at Bindura University of Science Education.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for administering a variety of information technology infrastructure, including servers, applications, systems hardware, operating systems, software systems, procedures, and storage
- Participating in the technical research and development to enable continuing innovation around the University’s Data Centres infrastructure
- Any other duties assigned
Qualifications And Experience
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronic Engineering or its equivalent
- A first degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronic Engineering or its equivalent
- At least four (4) years’ post degree qualification experience
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields will be an added advantage
- Experience in supporting a server environment with administration and problem resolution of Windows and Linux Platforms
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, Hyper-V, or equivalent
- Knowledge of end user interactions with Active Directory concepts and integrations in a Windows environment
- Ability to plan, implement, test, and troubleshoot systems software.
How To Apply
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 10 October 2022.