Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and readily available individuals interested in taking up the above-mentioned position within a pension fund administration office.
Duties And Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Offering IT support, including development of software systems,
- Managing the pension funds' system servers and network system,
- Member data analysis for management decision making,
- Assisting with member benefit calculations,
- Managing all IT and communication channels, and
- Assisting with pension administration tasks.
Qualifications And Experience
- Technical degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, or related,
- A technical certification in programming,
- Knowledge of the pensions industry is a distinct advantage.
The candidate should be a mature and ethical professional, possessing the following skills;
- Highly skilled in MS Server administration,
- Highly skilled in computer hardware and networks diagnosis,
- Skilled and proficient in data analytics concepts and tools,
- Software Engineering skills, particularly agile technics are a distinct advantage,
- High mathematical aptitude,
- Strong knowledge of the pensions industry, and
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can submit their applications to email@example.com On or before the 27th of July, 2022.