Ecocash Holdings is looking for a skillful and effective System Development Analyst to join its IS Technical team. The role is responsible for translating algorithms and technical specifications into code that can be executed on a computer system and providing third level support for deployed solutions
Duties And Responsibilities
- Implements systems development section policies, processes, and procedures to deliver quality software applications.
- Researches and recommends trending software development tools and frameworks to solve efficiently meet business requirements.
- Delivers individual project requirements in sync with sectional project plans.
- Conducts unit testing to software packages in line with scheduled development sprints.
- Ensures systems deployments adhere to deployment and operational policies in place.
- Integrates to key systems conforming to software development best practises and latest technologies.
- Establishes a secure integration infrastructure to protect sensitive business information.
- Evaluates integration infrastructure to keep in line with the rapid changes in technology and security threats.
- Analyses and resolves escalated problems from lower-level support in line with signed off SLAs.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- A relevant vocational certification in Oracle, Java, .Net will be an added advantage.
- 1 to 2 years in a systems development environment.
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages.
- Working knowledge of Windows based operating systems & UNIX.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw/job/system-development-analyst/
Interested and qualified candidates should visit our recruitment portal, register, and apply by the 23rd of June 2022,
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.