Wanted is a Sustainability Associate to join an organisation in the Non-profit sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in developing assignment programs for each client for approval.
- Provide technical ESG/Sustainability advisory services to clients.
- Acquiring relevant information of clients needed for reporting.
- Compilation of ESG data sheets for drafting clients reporting.
- Verification of data provided by clients to be used on reporting.
- Maintaining good relations with clients.
- Ensuring proper management of clients’ files.
- Ensure accurate time management and quality when delivering clients’ assignments
- Conduct clients site field visits.
- Work with the Business Development officer in coordinating training and capacity development programs.
- Work closely with the Sustainability Consultants and Managing Consultant to ensure effective delivery of assignment and projects.
Qualifications And Experience
- BSc/Environmental Science/ Mathematics/Data analytics/ Auditing/or /and sustainability related fields
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the relevant field including University attachment.
- Have good writing skills, ability to manage a team, ethical, professional, good analytical skills, team players, good attitude, and results driven.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/Sustainability-Associate/2093
Deadline: 28 Septemnber 2022