A lithium mining company is on the job market and seeking to recruit. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the above vacant positions.The positions are based at the mine in Manicaland area
Duties And Responsibilities
- Monthly Pit and Slimes Dam updates and drawing of surface plans.
- Pit and Stockpile volume and tonnage determination and production of monthly survey and stockpile reports.
- Monitoring ground movement and voids.
- Staking out and subsequent surveying of diamond drill hole positions, rip lines and ore body positions on the ground.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly mine planning and directing operations as per agreed plans and timelines.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum of Diploma in Surveying
- 2 years of post-qualification experience
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their Application letters together with CVs to email@example.com not later than Thursday 1st of September 2022