About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
As a Supply Assistant, you will responsible for the following activities :
Title of Main activity 1:
- Ensure all supply contracts are properly filled and readily available
- Timely creation of main purchase orders and stock transfer orders in SAP for effective product distribution to customers and depots.
- Ensure that accurate cost build-up is applied, and cost of product is circulated weekly to Total stakeholders and ensure SAP Moving Average Price is always aligned to current product cost.
- Interact with Suppliers for product release nomination and tracking of contract volumes
- Timely creation of product payments (Duties, Supplier invoices) documentation for circulation to initiate payments (this includes clearing of prepayments accounts)
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of in transit locations (Matola, Beira, Natref)
- Clear all open orders on ZM300 within M+ 30 DAYS.
Activity 2: Stock Management
- Monitor depot stock levels and advise replenishments plans were possible.
- Process timely stock transfer orders to different locations of TZIM
- Communicate to outside stakeholders’ daily supply replenishment plan
Context and environment
- The business involves coordination and strict adherence to HSE requirements when moving fuel between depots and to customer sites.
- The job involves working closely with internal, external departments and suppliers to ensures compliance with company and statutory requirements
- Zimbabwe is currently a controlled market and requires compliance to set rules and regulations.
- Zimbabwe is experiencing extraordinary socio-economic and political challenges. Foreign currency is a major component in the importation of fuel.
- As a Supply Assistant, ideally you will possess the following :
- Degree in Business studies/Finance/Engineering/ Purchasing and Supply
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Fuel industry and or Supply and logistics.
- Familiar with fuel storage and handling
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter and motivated person
Procurement General Responsibilities, Strategy Economics, Sales, Trading Front Office
Region, department, areaZimbabwe
Experience level requiredMinimum 3 years
TotalEnergies Marketing Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
BranchMarketing & Services