Responsible for managing the MasterCard portfolio including understanding all aspects of the scheme ranging from controls, accounting procedures, settlement, information processing and sharing.
Duties And Responsibilities
Main Focus Areas
Acquisitions of issuing partners
- Engagement with card partnership at senior level to acquire new business
- Engagement with branch managers and card operations to ensure timely card collections
- Regular engagement with branch and head office unit staff to create awareness of new card products Issuing products portfolio adoption and usage
- Engagement with technology teams to ensure system availability
- Attending business meetings with customers to address any challenges raised
- Maintain all product governance papers Issuing portfolio profitability
- Assist business units achieve sales targets
- Customer engagement forums to inculcate Digital Payment’s culture
- Co-ordinate teams to establish new digital / automated processes to save costs
- Stakeholder and Partnership relationship management
- Build strong relationships across the business
- Lead by example in building strong internal and external relationships, displaying sound abilities to listen, advise, influence, negotiate and make presentations at all levels
- Identify opportunities to leverage opportunities and share knowledge and lessons learnt
Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with group values
- Demonstrate pride in BancABC and Atlas Mara’s brand and values
- Plan and manage own workflow, anticipating obstacles, task prioritization and following through on objectives within agreed timeframes and according to quality standards
- Act in an ethical, transparent, and morally defensible manner, including highlighting unethical practices
- Continually share, debate, and communicate learnings
- Flag and debate issues constructively
- Promote a co-operative climate in working with others to achieve shared goals
- Display skill at mentoring/coaching others and resolving conflict
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics or Related Fields
- 3 years’ experience in a Card related field (acquiring, issuing, merchant relationship and mobile money acceptance).
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to be assertive when necessary
- Able to interact confidently with senior stakeholders
- Sound planning and organising skills with an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Deadline driven
- Problem solving
- Proactive, resilient, and tenacious
- Excellent observation skills
- Ability to read and interpret specific directions
- Responsive and strong decision-making abilities, reflecting a sound and professional image.
- Highly analytical and attentive to detail
- Ability to identify opportunities to leverage opportunities and share knowledge and lessons learnt
- Must be able to communicate with a wide variety of third-party vendors and processor support teams.
Job Related Knowledge
Knowledge of new product governance, control and risk management
Knowledge of the full MS Office suite and MS Projects Ability to understand Technical Architecture of all existing and proposed solutions for digital banking
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to Careerszim@bancabc.co.zw with the Heading: “Supervisor: Card Services” attaching scanned copies of academic certificates as well as the national ID.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.