The Securities and Exchange Commission of Zimbabwe is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the above-mentioned position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft Prudential Risk-Based Supervision Policies and Manuals for Securities Market Intermediaries and Collective Investment Schemes in line with market trends.
- Carry out market supervision activities, including all inspection programs aimed at securing compliance with regulatory requirements by all Securities Market Intermediaries and Collective Investment Schemes.
- Draft prudential inspection reports and recommend enforcement action.
- Measure licensees’ risk and internal control systems (including capital adequacy) and effectively manage risk policies and strategies.
- Assess licensees’ risk policies and procedures in terms of their adequacy and alignment to the SECZ and market standards.
- Draft regulatory frameworks relating to Market Conduct, Prudential Supervision, Surveillance and Risk.
- Design training material and conduct training of all SMIs on prudential supervision, surveillance and risk matters and proposed regulations.
- Conduct investigations of all market abuse cases and investor complaints.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Commerce Related Degree
- Equivalent Professional qualification – ACCA, CIMA, CFA
- 2 Years post-graduation experience in regulation of financial services or capital markets.
How to Apply
Application letters, C.V’s and certified copies of academic certificates to be e-mailed to: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. Indicate position being applied for on the email subject.
Deadline: 28 December 2022