Rocklands High School is a registered school offering Cambridge syllabi with both a boarding and day facilities in Beatrice. We are looking for well-qualified subject teachers to teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of the School for the following subjects;
Duties And Responsibilities
- Creating lesson plans
- Evaluating and grading students’ classwork
- Interacting with parents, teachers and other professionals
- Preparing subject materials such as syllabi, homework, assignments and handouts
- Updating curriculum and participating in campus events
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree majoring in the subject or an approved teacher program from a well-recognized institution
- Post Graduate Diploma in education
- Proven experience in teaching Cambridge Syllabus and examination classes
- 3 years of experience teaching in Private Schools
- Good communication skills
How To Apply
Applications, CVs and Certificates should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Please indicate the position being applied for on the e-mail subject. Late applications will not be considered.