Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
Duties And Responsibilities
The Learners will be trained in the areas of:
- Maintaining accurate and complete records of financial transactions on the Accounting System in use.
- Preparing bank and control accounts reconciliations.
- Handling general accounts queries.
- Assisting in the preparation of accounts.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor Of Accounting Honours, Bachelor Of Commerce Honours Financial Management, Bachelor Of Finance