The Agricultural Marketing Authority (AMA) is Statutory Board under the ministry of Lands, Agriculture, Water, Fisheries and Rural Resettlement is established in terms of the Agricultural Marketing Authority
Act (Chapter 1824). AMA has a mandate to regulate, supervise, develop and ad minister the marketing of agricultural products. The Authority is calling on all self-motivated and dynamic candidates to apply for the following positions that have arisen within the organisation.
What can you expect
You will get exposure you would expect from experienced mentors, supportive colleges and experts. You will find yourself supporting senior management on a range of exciting projects and you will be able to acquire professional methodological and technical skills
- Duration of Student on Attachment Programmes: 12 months
- Full-time, 8 hours per day
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job Related
Qualifications And Experience
- Studying towards a Bachelors degree in Purchasing and Supply Management
- High level of integrity, analytical and negotiating Skills
- Sound Knowledge of the public procurement laws and regulations
How To Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using: "Student on Attachment Procurement" as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 09 September 2022.