Old Mutual Zimbabwe Is Looking For A Student on Attachment - Pensions Department
Duties And Responsibilities
- This role is individually accountable for providing immediate response to administrative requirements in accordance with SLA parameters, in a processing environment.
- Technical knowledge is limited to some products and or processes.
- Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning.
- Delivers on daily production standards and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Provides an indirect service to customers and intermediaries.
- Responds to immediate requirements within procedure.
- Uses standard administrative techniques to co ordinate own work.
- Product and process knowledge in different areas may differ but basic skills remain the same. Technical knowledge is limited to some products and or processes.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor Of Commerce Honours Insurance And Risk Management: Insurance (Required)
- Accountable, Adaptability, Administration, Business, Client Service, computer skills, Customer Experience (CX), Data Quality Assessments, Excel, MS Office Skills, Office Administration, Pensions, Processing, Production Standards, Quality Standards, SLAs, Teamwork, Technical Knowledge,
- Excellent command of the English language, both in communication ability and in drafting skills.