Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above mentioned positions at Management Training Bureau (MTB).
The incumbent reports to the Finance and Administration Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Receiving of purchases according to their specifications as in the invoice and requisition.
- Maintenance of stocks and stock records.
- Issuing of stocks to the needy departments.
- Track and account for all incoming and outgoing products
- Confirm proper and timely delivery of products
- Perform various inventory counts; order supplies and goods as needed
- Compiling orders from the previous departments and appraising the buyer of re-order levels
- Keep track of inventory and supplies that need restocking
- Track and ensure deliveries are received
- Compile reports inventory and supply balances
Qualifications And Experience
- HND in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent
- At least 3 years relevant experience and a track record of good performance
- Proven working experience in stores management.
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Customer service skills.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems.
- Ability to work well with suppliers, customers and other team members.
How To Apply
Applications together with 6 certified copies of certificates (Birth Certificate, National Identification Card, '0' or 'A' Level certificates and Diploma or Degree certificates) and CVs should be forwarded not later than Sunday, 11 September 2022 to:
Management Training Bureau
P.O. Box Ay240
Hand delivered to
128 Mutare Road