Zimbabwe United Passenger Company Limited (ZUPCO) is a state-owned enterprise, wholly owned by the Government of Zimbabwe under the guidance of the Ministry of Local Government and Public Works. ZUPCO was established to provide safe, affordable, reliable and competitive passenger and allied transport service to the general populace of Zimbabwe. The company is inviting suitably qualified and experienced persons tor following vacant positions that have arisen.
REPORTS TO: STORES MANAGER
Duties And Responsibilities
- Managing purchasing orders for incoming stocks.
- Ensuring that the supplied stocks meet the required demand
- Preparing inventory for deliveries.
- Preventing overstocking and ordering.
- Tracking and ensuring deliveries are received
- Taking note of damaged stocks or wrong deliveries and quickly reporting to the Stores Manager.
- Ensuring that goods sent for outside repair are followed up and monthly inspection of schedule all outstanding items from Stores clerks.
- Reconciling information complied by Stores Clerk with regards to closing and opening figures of delivering fuel to ensure that no fuel is stolen.
- Ensuring that the Stores Clerk checks the accuracy of the SIV information i.e. coding, pricing, quantil allocation and the total SIV value by sample checking batches of SIVs for the depot selected.
- Conducting stock takes on monthly basis and ensure stocks are balancing
- Ensure that invoices are timeously processed and submitted to accounts for payment
- Producing a fortnight report to the Stores Manager.
- Ensuring that stock bin cards are labelled correctly.
Qualifications And Experience
- HND in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent, Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Diploma is an added advantage.
- 5'O' levels including Maths /Accounts and English.
- Three years of experience as a Stores Controller Experience in SAGE Pastel (inventory module a must)
How To Apply
Applications, accompanied by detailed updated curriculum vitae, copies of certified educational and professional qualifications, national identity and three contactable referees clearly showing which position is being applied for, should be addressed and hand-delivered to
The Human Resources Manager
109 Belvedere Road
Uternatively submissions can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for colications is Thursday 31 March 2022.