Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned posts that have arisen in the University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and updating records;
- Receiving and issuing stocks using stock cards/pastel system;
- Maintaining materials, equipment or supplies inventory;
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and system records;
- Safeguarding the warehouse;
- Reporting on damaged and expired inventory;
- Stock taking;
- Safe keeping of stocks and security items; and
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants should have at least a National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply, Stores Management or Accounts,
- Five (5) Ordinary Level passes including English plus one (1) year relevant work experience.
- In addition, applicants must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
To apply, visit careers on the Great Zimbabwe University website: http://elearning.gzu.ac.zw/careers/ Applicants are urged to fill in all the necessary fields on the application platform and attach the required documents.
Deadline: 07 January 2023.