Our organisation seeks engage qualified and experienced Stores and Procurement Manager to join our managerial team with the aim of improving on the efficiency of the Stores and Procurement function.
- Planning, developing, buying materials, parts, spares, supplies and services in a timely manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
- Analysing markets and vendor delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability
- Assisting in the development of and be responsible for implementing purchasing and stores management instructions, policies and procedures
- Preparing reports regarding market conditions and stock conditions
- Monitoring and controlling stocks
- Budgeting and forecasting procurement needs
- Building and developing relationships with key suppliers
- Approving and issuing purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions
- Aggressively tracking regional and international import invoices and consignments
- Processing branch stock transfers and reconcile the account
- Assisting in lowering procurement costs and securing credit arrangements for the organisation
- HND/Degree in Purchasing and Supply chain management OR an Accounting qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience in Procurement and Stores at managerial level.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good ethical and moral values
- Clean Class 4 driver’s licence
Send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org