Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above vacancy that have arisen at Bindura University of Science Education.
Duties And Responsibilities
The duties of the incumbent will involve:
- Ordering equipment and laboratories consumables (Electronic components for laboratories and design projects), consumables for Electronic Systems, Computer Engineering, Control Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering
- Liaising with all Technicians on their requirements in their respective laboratories;
- Issuing out equipment and components as per requests
- Creating inventory and updating it as well as updating stocks to minimum required levels before beginning of each semester.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must have a relevant minimum National Certificate in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- At least one (1) year post qualification experience
- Applicants should also have experience in Electronic Engineering components use;
- Interpret and use of datasheets for electronic components
- Ability to test electronic components, maintenance and repair of equipment and installations
- The ideal incumbent should show willingness to learn.
How To Apply
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt ofapplications is Monday, 20 June 2022.