- Job Related
Duties And Responsibilities
- Initiates and follow up ordering of stock material from suppliers.
- Monitors the movement of material in store based on material requirement plan.
- Receives material from suppliers and checks new stock on stores rack according to bin numbers and maintains good housekeeping.
- Ensures that all materials received, issued and remaining in stock are properly accounted for.
- Undertakes stock- checks and explains differences between the physical stocks with book stocks and advises Stores Officer.
- Checks and verifies Stores Transaction Forms to ensure that they have been approved by authorised personnel.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 '0' level passes at Grade C or better, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Stores Management or Equivalent.
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Clean class 4 driver's licence.
- SAP experience is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applications should be sent to the address indicated below.
Chief Human Resource Officer
Rural Electrification Agency
P. Bag 250 A
Or email to email@example.com