Are you looking to join Prodairy? We are not just a business organization, but a fast-moving consumer goods world-class manufacturer. We are looking for a reliable and organized individual to join our Production Department in the role of Stock Controller.
The potential candidate must have at least 3 years of working experience and must also have a relevant qualification.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures all stocks are in the prescribed locations.
- Ensures all physical stocks tally with the system input.
- Produces daily and weekly stock holding reports.
- Monitors stock levels and ensures prompt ordering time.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant SOPs.
- Coordinates stock control operations with relevant departments.
- Performs regular inventory audits.
- Analyses data to prioritize the orders and anticipate future needs.
- Adheres to safety, a healthy environment, and quality systems.
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Degree in Accounting/Inventory Control or any other relevant qualification.
- Software: Pastel Evolution/ Excel/ Sage 1000
- Knowledge of LIFO/FIFO procedures and Internal Controls.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Personality: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- FMCG Dairy/Food Manufacturing.
- Fast-paced culture.
How to Apply
If you are looking to join the fast-moving consumer goods world-class manufacturer then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 28 November 2022, clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.