Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following posts:
Faculty Of Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology.
- Internal Medicine.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching – the incumbent is expected to teach or deliver lectures in accordance to the Department and or Faculty guidelines and standards.
- University Service and Community engagement – the incumbent should participate in all Department, Faculty/ School and University activities such as attending meetings, training workshops, conferences and seminars, among others.
- Research – the incumbent is expected to engage in active research in his/ her area of specialization which benefits both the students and the University.
- Innovations – leading to tangible products and services.
- Industrialisation –through commercialisation of products.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants for Anatomy, Physiology and Immunology should have a basic degree in medicine or any of the health sciences.
- Applicants for the Clinical Disciplines must be medical doctors currently studying for their MMed or equivalent in the relevant Clinical Discipline or have been accepted to the respective MMed programmes.
- Preference will be given to those who are about to complete their training.
- Senior Registrars who have completed their MMed studies in the listed Clinical Disciplines are also encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full names, date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to the Deputy Registrar – Human Resource
The application pack should be sent as a single merged pdf file to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should be labelled with the post being applied for.
NB: Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.
Deadline: 03 March 2023