EcoCash Holdings is looking for a talented and effective Solutions Architect to join its IS Technical team. The role is responsible for providing architectural design solutions to the business in line with business requirements.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Researches on key trends in the technology space around FINTECH, and determines interventions.
- Translates business and product requirements into technical requirements, models and software architecture.
- Identifies areas of risk and/or missing requirements and ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability.
- Designs and creates representations for functions user interface of desired products and services.
- Provides direction and solutions design frameworks to the Systems Development Team and recommends development tools to use as per best practice.
- Develops FINTECH systems architecture plans in line with departmental goals and objectives, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Produces key design documents and incremental technical solution architecture artifacts for key organizational technology plans and technology initiatives based on project needs and the architectural target.
- Develops the Technology Systems Disaster Recovery plan.
- Reviews, updates and recommends changes to the Architecture processes, system and procedures.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Enterprise Architecture Framework Certification eg TOGAF is a requirement.
- Experience with Software Development life cycles and technical design principles eg Agile, Scrum etc.
- 4-6 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw/job/solutions-architect/
Interested and qualified candidates should visit our recruitment portal, register, and apply by the 23rd of June 2022,
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be conducted