Wanted is a Software Development Manager to join an organisation in the FMCG sector in Harare . Candidates are invited to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to the planning, identification, and implementation of ICT systems development initiatives.
- Participates and provides guidance to Business Units in the roadmap planning of the applications for the Business.
- Provides input into the required resources (human, financial and equipment) for inclusion into the Annual Operating Plan for ICT.
- Devolves the Annual Operating Plan received from the Head Software Development and Analytics and into monthly and weekly plans.
- Researches, designs and writes new software programs
- Writes and tests codes, refines and rewrites it as necessary and communicates with programmers
- Constantly analyses and identifies areas of modification for existing programmes.
- Integrates existing software products and gets incompatible platforms to work together...
- Improves system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and develops standard operating procedures
- Maintains and improves existing codebases and peer review code changes
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or related field
- At leat 5 years experience of which 2 years must be at managerial level
- Professional certification in ICT development
- Experience in Enterprise Java development and Agile software methodologies
- Ability to analyze and solve business problems to achieve the correct outcomes
- Sound business acumen and resourcefulness.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/Software-Development-Manager/2157
Deadline: 24 November 2022