The incumbent reports to the Lead Software Developer. The position holder will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing customer facing applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- 3+ years of professional development experience with angular, production Java exposure, and with experience with Spring framework.
- In depth knowledge of Spring Framework and Java.
- Knowledge of GraphQL APIs and CQRS systems.
- Docker experience is desirable.
- Experience in producing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries. Experience creating front-end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS and Typescript.
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns.
- Continuous integration and version control (Git).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL), web servers (e.g., Tomcat) and UI/UX design.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, and certified copies of certificates to The Human Resources Manager to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 02 February 2023