Deaf Zimbabwe Trust (DZT), a voluntary organization advancing the rights and interest of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) people within Zimbabwe has opened a field office in Bulawayo and Gweru and is looking for the services of individuals who will serve as DZT's contact persons in the respective areas.
Estimated Start Date: 1 July 2022
Type of Appointment: Part time
Duties And Responsibilities
- A diploma or degree in Social work from a recognised institution
- Registration with the Council of Social Workers; Fluent in Shona, Ndebele and English.
- Sign Language an added advantage
- Be prepared to work with young people with disabilities in the areas of Access to Education, Access to Justice, Economic Empowerment and Research
- Experience of working with persons with disabilities is an added advantage.
Qualifications And Experience
- Relevant Qualifications
How To Apply
Send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
NB: Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.