As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with managers and staff to monitor costs.
- Constantly liaising with the client.
- Checking and preparing site reports.
- Assist in negotiating contracts and securing relevant permits and licenses.
- Coordinate employee schedules, ensuring adequate coverage.
- Review all project conventions before submitting to management.
- Enforce all company workplace policies and procedures.
- Track and monitors project progress, adhering to prearranged standards.
- Coordinate training and professional development activities for employees.
- Ensure compliance across the work site and maintaining quality control procedures.
- Assessing and minimizing risk; making safety inspections and ensuring site safety.
- May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside scope of responsibility.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent decision-making ability and Team working skills.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Robust Financial Acumen and Time management skills.
- Project management skills and knowledge of project management best practices.
- Exhaustive information about the project area.
- Good Influence and negotiation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Proactive problem solver and ability to motivate others.
- Documentation management.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong client-facing skills.
- At least 5 O Levels inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Degree in a business-related subject and proven work experience as an Operator or similar role at a Catering or Outsourcing Company.
- At least 3 years’ experience preferably in a project-based work site.
- Driver’s license and Training background, essential.
- Budget management experience is required.