Sable Chemical Industries Limited, the only manufacturer of Ammonium Nitrate fertilizers in the country, is located in Kwekwe, central Zimbabwe. It employs about 300 people. Sable's Ammonium Nitrate fertilizer and other Chemical products are supplied mainly to the domestic markets.
The company is seeking to recruit a passionate and motivated SHE Advisor to Join our Safety team to ensure that SHE requirements and goals are met. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assisting in conducting and ensuring hazard identification and risk assessment (HIRA) is carried out for all activities or processes.
- Monitoring the adherence and compliance of safety, health and environment regulations and standard procedures.
- Participating in incident/ accident investigations.
- Following up on corrective SHE measures.
- Induction of new employees, contractors and visitors on SHE issues.
- Carrying out inspection for all safety equipment and coordinates the servicing of the same. Assisting in the preparation of SHE training calendar.
- Assisting in the preparation of the SHE calendar and coordinating training of fire fighters and other SHE activities.
Qualifications And Experience
- Interested candidates should meet the minimum criteria indicated below:
- 5 "O' Levels including Maths, English and Science.
- Diploma in Safety Health and Environment Management.
- SHEMAC Training.
- Relevant degree and firefighting training is an added advantage
- Basic computer skills (MS Word and MS Excel).
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and in a shift system.
- Ability to do manual handling. Trainable.
How To Apply
Written applications together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and personal identification documents, Including birth certificates, should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Sable Chemical Industries Limited
P.O Box 561
Or e-mail your applications to email@example.com
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be replied to.