A Career Opportunity with Bindura Nickel Corporation
Trojan Mine is a division of Trojan Nickel Mine Limited, which is a 100% subsidiary of Bindura Nickel Corporation Limited. We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Services Chargehand which has arisen in our Engineering department.
Reporting to the Engineering Foreman - Transport and Services, the incumbent will have a key role in supervising housing maintenance and related projects.
- Ensuring effective coordination of resources to facilitate repairs and construction work.
- Allocating duties to housing maintenance staff and monitoring progress and quality.
- Maintaining records of all housing projects requirements.
- Class1 journeyman with a National Certificate in construction trades.
- A National diploma in civil engineering is an added advantage.
- Sound Knowledge and understanding of technical drawings.
- At least 5 years post apprenticeship experience in a mining environment.
- Knowledge of safety, health and environmental systems.
- Computer Literacy.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email their applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitaes and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by not later than Monday, 28 February 2022 to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted