1. Work closely with the programme officers to write edit and distribute content including publications, press releases, web content, annual reports, speeches and other marketing material that communicates the organisations activities and services
2. Facilitate media interviews and tours of project sites
3. Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists and maintain a media data base
4. Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the organisation and coordinate public events as required
5. Maintain records of media coverage
6. Editing and following up human interest stories.
7. In consultation with relevant program managers take part in surveys and other knowledge management activities.
8. Facilitate designing, printing and production of IEC materials.
9. Any other duties assigned from time to time
1. Diploma/ University degree in one of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Public Health, Environmental Health, Water and Sanitation, or a field relevant to
WASH related development assistance.
2. Additional training / Experience in PHHE/Health and Hygiene Education or Communication for Development (Programme Communication), an added advantage.
3. At least three years experience in the WASH sector.
4. Field work experiences; is a must.
5. Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
6. Prepared to work in any district throughout the country
7. Class 4 driver’s licence (is a must)
- Email Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and copying email@example.com
- Applications received outside the stated channels will be disqualified.
- In the subject line, please state the title of the position you are applying for.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis with the deadline to apply Sunday 20 February 2022.
- The positions will be filled as soon as well-qualified candidates are identified.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
FCTZ IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER