Cargo Carriers International Hauliers (Pvt) Limited is a leading international haulage company in Southern Africa and conveys various commodities to and from most countries in the region. This esteemed company now requires the services of qualified personnel as follows:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver all technical skills training programs for the Group.
- Perform individual learning needs analyses and implement relevant competency acquisition programs.
- Performance planned and ad-hoc skills audits to feed resourcing and succession planning processes.
- Ensure business continuity by running relevant technical programs.
- Ensure learning application through learning evaluation in methodology.
- Manage effective new interventions
- Implement sustainable technical knowledge management interventions.
- Effectively manage training material and financial resources for the Group.
- Initiate, catalyze and/or facilitate change and transformation processes business, by acting as the change agent for technical projects Implementation of all HR projects and Company OD programs training Performance consulting on business process framework in line with guidelines and standards and recommend on own-run/outsource decisions
- Measure improvements in employees' job performance at the end of each course
- Gather feedback from trainees and instructors and recommend suggestions learning process
- Manage the Apprentice program for the Group
Qualifications And Experience
- Relevant Degree/ Diploma in Training
- Motor Industry technical know-how an added advantage
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
How To Apply
Detailed applications accompanied by C.Vs and certified copies qualifications/certificates are to be submitted on or before 23 September, 2022 to:
The Human Resources Manager,
P.O. Box ST71,
Or Email: ccih-HR@cargocarriers.co.zw
Hand deliver at the reception at No. 71 Woolwich Road, Southerton, Harare