Carrying out tests/inspections on samples received in house or on site
Duties And Responsibilities
- Carrying out tests/inspections on samples received in house or on site.
- Compiling test/inspection reports.
- Testing methods evaluation, appraisal and inter-laboratory comparison tests.
- General maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Assist in the training of junior staff.
- Maintenance and improvement of the ISO/IEC 17020 / 17025 Laboratory Management Systems
Qualifications And Experience
- HND/BTech/BSc Hons Degree in Industrial Manufacturing/Production Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a testing/inspection manufacturing/fabrication environment.
- Training in or Knowledge of ISO/IEC 17020 / 17025 Laboratory Management Systems
- Level 1 or 2 Certification in at least 2 of the following NDT techniques (Dye Pen, Magnetic Particle, Ultrasonic and Industrial Radiographic Testing)
- Excellent use of ICT tools and research capabilities
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Send CV and Application letter to email@example.com